Dreams of Mother Water: Water, Water, Water, Where Are You?


DREAMS OF MOTHER WATER: Water, Water, Water, Where Are You?
You were here and now I see you not. Where have you gone dear water? Oh my daughter of the sea, I see you. I will not abandon you and your people. I have just receded some of me for a short while to awaken your people. Your people have spit in my waters, placed trash in our waters and turn their backs to us as if they need us not. I am crying tears that fills our vastness so that I can still nourish them. Yet now your people put these awful liquids and powders into me as if I do not feel it’s sting. Please, my dear daughter of the sea ask them to stop. My dear daughter of the sea, ask them to stop! I want to think they are just ignorant to the fact, more so than them having blatantly cruel hearts to pollute me. My waves rise and fall safely, flow and ebb to show my majestic beauty for their enjoyment. I birth them fishes to fill their bellies, my whales and dolphins provide awe to their wondrous minds, but yet they show very little appreciation and gratitude. Speak to them my daughter of the sea. Speak to them! Speak to them! You know my power, but I choose for now not to unleash it upon them because I love them so. Speak to them my daughter of the sea so they can embrace my beauty, protect my beauty and continue to enjoy my beauty.
  
My sister of the wind blows on them to awaken their minds yet they hear her not. My sister of the wind has been vicious lately even though I beg her not to. However, you know how my sister of the wind has a mind all her own. My sister of the wind says, their heads are hard and I must blow harder to awaken them so they can change. The Creator allows her to exercise her wind power within reason because The Creator too is not pleased either. My sister of the wind promises to soften her touch on your people as I plead for mercy for their souls. As you know my daughter of the sea, I am a bit more compassionate, I carry great mercy for them, but my sister of the wind says they only learn when they are hard hit, and they soon forget quickly going back to their old ways after the dust settles. I plead with my sister of the wind telling her that they have been imbedded with a conscience and they will wakeup and change their behavior, but she is very skeptical if they will ever change.

My sister of the fresh waters whom I have blessed to nourish and quench their throats daily with no salt also cries of their total reject and disrespect of her also. They cutoff her tributaries with these concrete walls to divert her flow to where they want. She gladly gives permission, and flows effortlessly because she so loves them as I do because it provides for their daily survival. Yet with all of these concessions we make, they continue with their vile behavior of polluting us. How much more of their selfishness can we bare. I as a Mother and Grand Dame of their planet, and I even comprise 70% of their bodies seems to not matter to them. They fail to even honor that fact.  

I watch from the seashores looking out into the horizon and plead with my brother daily asking for patience with them. He is not as slow to get upset as I. He himself is stomaching a lot because their trash floats above and now below into his deep blue wondrous waters. His bottom dwellers once scavenge from the natural cycle of our system, but now your people’s trash chokes and brings death to our fishes. The others that survive take in their trash and it becomes part of their structure, and when the humans eat of them that trash goes right back into them, not knowing the accumulation in their bodies will affect them eventually. We do not want that for them. These bodies of waters were created for their survival.

Please my daughter of the sea from which you were born, talk to them. Talk to them. Find a way to change their hearts. We want to be here for eternity but as you know we are just the caretakers. Our supreme commander, The Creator, also watches with patience and The Creator is the one who has a final say. You know of The Creator’s power and so I plead again with you to let them know that The Creator is the ultimate decision maker. The rod and staff that is in The Creator’s hand is not as gentle as our hands.  We love your people and we want to be here for eternity, so our daughter of the sea please do speak to them.

We know how much compassion you carry for them, and how much love you have for them, just as you love our seashores.  We know you are willing to protect them, so plead with them to stop, as you plead with us to not unleash our power over them. We promise you that we will reciprocate that which we are given. My daughter of the sea, remind them: Water Is Life.

“CherCher Ajibike Sunshine" is the Author of "You Are Not Alone" Blog for Ajibike Universe as well as an Ancestral Intelligence Mindfulness Life Consultant, Reiki Master in the Tradition of Dr. Mikao Usui of Japan, and a Spiritual Sound Energy Wellness Practitioner.

Like and Follow Ajibike Universe on all Social Media platforms.

Learn More and Utilize the various services offerred at: ajibikeuniverse.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wondrous Womb Wisdom: The Significant Role Of The Spiritual Doula

Sacredness Of Your Ori: A Cultural, Personal and Spiritual Perspective

Do Not Discount Dreams